Teleflora's Sweetheart Kiss

Saturday, February 23, 2008




Send this glorious flower arrangement of pink roses and red tulips arranged in an elegant leaf-lined vase to your favorite sweetheart. At almost one foot high and one foot wide, this pretty bouquet will create a sensation! Red tulips, pink roses, heather and privet are delivered in a Teleflora clear glass cube vase lined with Xanadu philodendron leaves. Approximately 11" (W) x 11" (H)

I ordered a pink mini rosebush to be delivered to my mother on Valentine's Day. I told her a surprise was on the way and to be on the lookout for it. She called me at the end of the day and said there'd been no delivery. I called Teleflora and asked what happened. They said that they did not have access to delivery information and would not tell me which florist had been used for the order. They also said deliveries were backed up for Valentine's Day and that they would try to deliver again tomorrow. I agreed to having it delivered the following day even though that was no longer Valentine's Day.

0 comments: