From 1-800-Flowers
For those passionate about purple--a color associated with royalty, creativity, and mystery--send our all-purple arrangement of flowers such as daisy poms, mini carnations, monte casino and more. Designed by our floral artists, its a great gift to highlight a special occasion or event, or just because youre Plum Crazy' about them! Our floral experts will select a charming vase in a color that will coordinate beautifully with your floral selection. Components may vary. Available in large, medium and small.
I got these for someone whose favorite color is purple, and when I opened the door and saw these, it was one of those moments where the day suddenly gets brighter & the day seems prettier! Ok, so I'm attempting poetry here, sorry-but these really are the prettiest flowers of various shades of purple & plum, without any color being too over-the-top pink. The types of flowers are listed above, and the flowers were very fresh & in perfect condition, delivered in a beautiful fluted purple vase that looks like much more $$ than you spend here. I couldn't feel that my money is better spent, especially since I know the loved one I got them for will love them, too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment