Teleflora's Heart and Soul

Monday, February 18, 2008




Send someone this soulful floral gift and there'll be no mistaking that you're giving them your heart! A heart made entirely of red carnations is nestled in a cloud of baby's breath and ferns and presented in a tall red vase adorned with a pretty ribbon. Red carnations and white Million Star gypsophila accented with fern are delivered in a red vase decorated with a satin ribbon.Approximately 11" (W) x 16" (H)

This item is hand-arranged and delivered by a Teleflora Florist
Red carnations and white Million Star gypsophila accented with fern are delivered in a red vase dec

I ordered a pink mini rosebush to be delivered to my mother on Valentine's Day. I told her a surprise was on the way and to be on the lookout for it. She called me at the end of the day and said there'd been no delivery. I called Teleflora and asked what happened. They said that they did not have access to delivery information and would not tell me which florist had been used for the order.

0 comments: