From teleflora
It is an especially rewarding experience to surprise someone with this ravishingly beautiful floral gift. Not only is it a joy to receive and send. Arrangement includes pink alstroemeria, pink carnations, pink roses accented with variegated pittosporum.
This item is hand-arranged and delivered by a Teleflora Florist
Arrangement includes pink alstroemeria, pink carnations, pink roses accented with variegated pittosp
Arrangement includes pink alstroemeria, pink carnations, pink roses accented with variegated pittosp
I ordered a pink mini rosebush to be delivered to my mother on Valentine's Day. I told her a surprise was on the way and to be on the lookout for it. She called me at the end of the day and said there'd been no delivery. I called Teleflora and asked what happened. They said that they did not have access to delivery information and would not tell me which florist had been used for the order.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment